November 28, 2014

Day 2 of 100 - G**Gle makes u do Salsa


I guess the title makes it pretty obvious about the company which visits the campus today. For the shortlisted people, the day started at 9:15 in the morning and i would say went on till 1 in the night(not literary). The details can't be shared here, but yeah an exhausting day it was, not for me !! Of course ;)   I haven't mentioned, I am done with the season as I choose the easy way out. Don't wonder what happened. Simple ! I accepted the PPO from the company with which I did my summer internship. haha !!!

The PPO gives me s**t loads of free time to play around with. You all must be wondering whether I attend classes or not. Let me tell you, I am one of those honest students who gets guilt feeling for bunking my classes. So no, I am not missing my classes. It is just that they are hardly any classes in a day.

I had two classes today in between I managed to snuggle in to auditorium where the probable G**gle candidates are assembled.
<insert picture>
So 9:30 P.M. I go for my salsa classes which a junior conducts twice in a week. Once the mentor said, a true salsa class is one where boys are more in number as compared to girls. This held true for today's class. Since it has been almost two months we have been leaning salsa, today the floor was open for dancing. All the girls were busy on the floor with boys having nothing to do. They decide to pair up and have their set of fun. Watch it and enjoy yourself :)
<insert video>

I guess this is where I will close today's entry with one thing to clarify in the early stage itself.

Traditionally, after 4 it is a new day, but in my Alma mater the clock works in a bit different fashion. A day starts post noon and ends at 5 in the morning. So sometimes there might be a confusion regarding what time of the day I am referring to, I will try my level best to clarify at any given point.

This day ended with giving the result of G**gle, which I shall disclose in next entry :) till then FIN !!

No comments:

Post a Comment