November 27, 2014

Day 1 of 100


The first day of the journey I wish to travel in next 100 days living in my Alma mater. I choose not to disclose the name of my Alma mater at this point of time.

The final year placement season commences today with first company X visiting the campus. Early morning campus is alive. After all 160 people are suppose to be in auditorium before the deadline. In between this hustle and bustle, I am up and getting ready. I am walking from washroom to my room doing morning chores. I see is a golden color cone stuck on my door. Ahhh !!! What is this ? How is it there?
It struck me. A gesture by our juniors to wish us luck for the tough times that lie ahead. After a while I came to know there are banners everywhere full of wishes from PGP-1 to PGP-2

One good reason to pause, breathe and smile :)

Now, step towards auditorium to take on the world !!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment