January 8, 2015

Day 7 of 100 - After a long break

For the One Last time !!!! Yes for the last time. The last time we pack our bags and head to MICA, my second home for sure :)

But from day one, it is about the last time, the last term, the last of everything. This all sounds so depressing to me personally. Let's say to the three months we gonna make the best of !! A paid vacations :) 

So i choose to start this term on a really lazy note. I was too lazy to have any meal, and slept the entire day long. I did not even get my registration done. But, then who cares *Devil's Laugh* Last term :P

Finally today I did that !! And yes, I paid a fine. A fine of 200 bucks.

My cousin came over to campus, lets say Ahmedabad to meet me. All the way from Bhopal to Ahmedabad, indeed a long journey. Hence, a day well spent where I just talked and listened to what all I had to say and he had to say to me :) We walked for miles I would say and now I am too tired !! legs are hurting me :(

A Tweety entered my MICA room and she walks with me forever now :)

Cheers to the happy times that begin !!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment